How do you go about starting a company?
What are the traits of a successful entrepreneur?
Should I seek funding before I go to market?
What if I fail? Will I have a career? These, and many other questions haunt a first time entrepreneur, when she looks at the option of starting something on her own.
The typical advice of having a concrete idea, going with a Big Bang approach, procuring Venture Capital funding, scares the young entrepreneur even more.
Reclaim Your Inner Entrepreneur tries to provide a logical path to starting your own company while destroying many of the myths that go with the act of entrepreneurship.
It tries to argue the merits of starting small, focusing on your means, building your network, and not going Big Bang. It distills the experiences of many seasoned entrepreneurs in a very informal discourse that is easy to digest.
A must read if you are thinking of starting a company.
- Everything you need to know about ChatGPT AI chatbot
- Five Habits of a Successful Solopreneur
- Does Your Financial Planner Think That Early Retirement is Not Possible?
- Three Steps that can help you achieve Financial Freedom
- The most important quality for an entrepreneur – persistence